A hand-painted RCI chore coat by artist Juliet Johnstone. The chore coat is a staple product of RCI and served as a blank canvas for Johnstone. The hand-dyed jackets are adorned in a delicate floral motif, a signature of the overtly optimistic aesthetic of the artist.
Originally debuted in the SS21 runway show as a one-off, Johnstone has produced a small run of the jacket, limited to 2 units per size. Items will differ slightly due to the nature of the project.
By buying this item you’ve planted a tree through our partnership with One Tree Planted®
- Cotton canvas
- RCI hook detail on chest
- RCI sleeve patch on left sleeve
- Snap button front closure
- Patch pockets on chest & front
- Hand dyed
- Hand painted graphic elements
- Made in Los Angeles, California
Size & Fit
Many of our products are designed to be worn by men or women. Where we can, we provide size guidance for each. For questions, you can always contact us.
- Fits true to size
- Designed for a wide boxy fit
- Male model wears size M, Female model wears size S
- Male model measures waist 30”, height 6’0”, Female models measures waist 24”, height 5’11”